When it comes to protecting concrete floors, epoxy floor coatings are the number one choice for industrial applications because they provide outstanding impact resistance and wear resistance, and are easy to clean.
Epoxy flooring is ideal for commercial and industrial businesses in which the flooring is subject to significant wear and tear every day. Epoxy flooring is an inexpensive and easy way to protect your flooring and maintain a professional look throughout your business.
The epoxy flooring application includes the following steps:
- First, the entire area is ground down (improves adhesion).
- Second, we will cut new joints in the concrete where the floor would transition from existing sealed concrete to blue.
- Third, we will repair damaged areas with epoxy crack filler.
- Fourth, we will prime the entire surface with a high-solidsepoxy primer. (Minimal odor)
- Fifth, we will apply two coats of a self-leveling, high-solidsepoxy finish.
If you have concrete floors in your home or business and are considering an epoxy application, contact the experienced professionals of Salerno Paint & Paper today